Marketing Operations O2O (Chinese Native Speaker)
EGGsist Ltd. (eggsist.com) is a China Digital Consulting firm founded in China and based in Beijing, Milan and London providing consulting, IT& Digital Marketing services.
We are currently looking for Marketing Operations staff (Chinese Native Speaker) to join our Milan & London offices from early September 2020 and run online and offline marketing activities & campaigns within the international partnership with Alipay.
- Develop marketing campaigns in alignment with vendor objectives
- Work proactively with the marketing and channel teams within the vendor
- Collaborate with local marketing team from planning through execution
- Create, maintain and post contents in Chinese according to specific campaigns
- Visit clients stores (retailers) and run out offline marketing activities
- Create coupons, banners and other promotional materials on the Alipay app
- Track and measure marketing activity, execution and results, respecting deadlines and deliverables
- Record daily task in our PM system
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business (Master as a plus);
- Chinese Native Speaker, fluent in written and spoken English (Italian, German or French knowledge as a plus to work in our branch offices);
- Previous international working experience (at least 2 years in the same position or similar industry).
- B2B experience essential preferably in the IT Channel
- Can work as part of a virtual team and work remotely
- Experience of offline and digital marketing mix, marketing campaigns
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of the retail industry as a plus
- Advanced in MS Office
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as a plus
- Be passionate about China digital marketing landscape
- Be unique in our team in the daily operation of marketing
- Self-motivated, determined and adaptable
- A context in which you can experiment and expand your skills;
- An opportunity to learn China digital business dynamics;
- An international environment;
- Great colleagues and a nice offices in city downtown;
- Understanding of the digital marketing / IT services context
Contract: 1 year contract (with probation period)
Please apply via our company website, ensuring your CV is included, specifying the city you are applying for and your availability to join us!
Due to the volume of applications received, we cannot provide individual feedback.