The data provided to EGGsis Ltd, on the occasion of the use of the services, as well as of contact, will be treated in compliance with the provisions in force concerning the protection of personal data, pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR” ).
1. Data Controller
The data processing owner is EGGsist Ltd, registered office in London.
2. Nature of the processed data and purpose of the processing
The personal data of over 18 years old users are processed, where personal data means any information relating to an individual, identified or identifiable even indirectly by reference to any other information.
The data processed are:
1. those provided by the user to the data controller by filling the form, such as personal data (name, surname, e-mail address), as well as any other data that the user will voluntarily provide in the request for information;
2. those collected by EGGsist Ltd while browsing the site, such as IP address, information acquired through cookies;
3. those provided by the user when submitting his / her application for job positions through the appropriate section of the site, such as personal data (name, surname, sex, date of birth, nationality, postal address, telephone number, and- mail), data relating to education, professional experience, computer and linguistic knowledge of the user;
4. those provided by the user during other contacts with the owner (name, surname, e-mail address, professional position).
2.2The user processing data has the following purposes:
A) to answer to any information requests, the provided obligation by the law, by a regulation or by EU legislation as well as for the exercise of their rights in court;
B) sending newsletters and promotional material, via e-mail, telephone with the operator, SMS, as well as commercial proposals relating to and/or connected to the EGGsist Ltd services.
3. Mandatory/optional nature of providing data
3.1 The conferral of data, requested during the activation of the services, as referred in section 2.2 A above, is mandatory. The 2.2 A section is strictly functional to the performance of the requested services, and to the fulfillment of legal obligations. Any refusal will make it impossible for EGGsist Ltd to provide the requested services, and/or fulfill legal obligations.
3.2 The provision of data requested during the activation of the services for the 2.2 B section’s purposes, is optional.
Any rejection of consent for 2.2 B section will not prevent user to send a request.
The user may object to the treatment of his / her data to 2.2 B section either initially by not giving his consent, either later by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com, or using the prepared tools for this purpose by the data controller.
4. Method of processing
4.1 User data is electronically gathered when the requested services are set up, by crossing data, as well as through the use of the electronic mail service.
4.2 User data will be processed by registration process, consultation, communication, storage, erasure, and supported by electronic and handheld instruments. During the data process, it is ensured the use of appropriate measures for the security of data and guarantee the data privacy.
4.3 User data, stored on electronic / magnetic / computer media, are kept and stored on servers located in Italy.
4.4 Personal data will be processed by collaborators and /or employees of EGGsist Ltd, in accordance with the respective functions and EGGsist Ltd instructions.
5. Communication of personal data
5.1 Personal data may be communicated to specific subjects, for the performance of the requested services and for the fulfilment of regulatory obligations.
In particular, the user’s personal data will be communicated to:
subjects delegated and / or in charged by EGGsist ltd to carry out the activities, or part of the activities, related to the provision of the requested services and to any other external collaborator to whom the communication is necessary for the proper completion of their services.
Public Administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations.
The processed data will not be subject to disclosure.
6. User rights
The user (hereinafter also “interested”) has the right to obtain, at any time, the confirmation of his personal data’s presence and the purposes for which the data are processed.
The user also has the right to request the updating, rectification, deletion or the block of his data and to object to the processing of data, partially or entirely.
Here below are the privacy rights of the user:
User has the right to obtain the confirmation that his personal data is being processed and to obtain the access to personal data and the following information.
The user has the right to obtain the indication:
- the identity and contact details of the data controller and, where is possible, his representative;
- when is possible, the contact details of the data protection officer;
- the categories of personal data, their origin, the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing;
- if present, the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or third parties;
- any eventual recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data;
- where is possible, the intention of the controller to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization. The existence or absence of the Committee adequacy decision or of the reference to appropriate or appropriate guarantees and the means to obtain a copy of such data or of the place where it was made available.
In addition to the above information the Data Controller informs the concerned person of the following rights:
- know the period of storage of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- ask the data controller to have the access to personal data and to correct or delete it or limit the processing that concerns it or to oppose it treatment, as well as the existence of the right to data portability;
- if the processing is based on the user’s consent, the existence of the right to revoke it, at any time, without undermining the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor or similar EU institutions);
- know if the disclosure of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract, and if the interested party has the obligation to provide personal data as well as the possible consequences of failure to communicate such data ;
- know the existence of an automated decision-making process, including proliferation, and, if this process produces legal effects that concern him or significantly affect his person, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences in relation to this treatment for the data subject.
With regard to their personal data, the user has the right to object at any time:
- to treatment, including the proliferation, necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or third parties;
- to treatment for direct marketing purposes, including the proliferation when is connected to such direct marketing.
The user also has the right:
- to obtain, without undue delay, from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- to receive in a common use and easily readable format, the personal data concerning him and to transmit unhindered the data to another holder of the process;
- to obtain from the data controller the delagation of personal data concerning him, connected to the obligation of the data controller to delete personal data without unjustified delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
- or personal data is no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which it has collected or otherwise processed;
- or the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based and if there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
- or the data subject opposes the processing and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the process;
- or personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- or personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation under the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
- to obtain from the data controller a limitation of the processing operations.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, as well as to receive information relating to the subjects to whom the data is communicated, or better to the subjects who, as managers or appointees, may come to know the data, the user may contact EGGsist Ltd, sending a request using the contact details indicated in this statement and available on the website.
The data controller shall provide to the interested party the information regarding the taken action regarding a request made by the data subject without unjustified delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receiving the request.
Given the complexity and number of requests, this deadline may be extended by two months, if necessary. The data controller informs the interested party of such extension, and of the reasons for the delay, within one month of receiving the request. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, the information is provided, when it is possible, by electronic means, unless otherwise specified by the interested party.
7. Duration of treatment
The processing of personal data with reference to the purposes referred to in sections 2.2 A will have a duration equal to that required for the execution of the requested Services, to which will be added the further regulatory period in compliance with civil, fiscal and legal obligations and current tax law.
The processing of personal data with reference to the purposes referred to in sections 2.2 B (marketing / promotional activities) will have a duration of 24 months starting from the date of consent.
At the end of the data processing period, these data will be deleted, or permanently made anonymous
9. Transfer abroad
The data is not disseminated or transferred to countries outside the EU. The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union.